$1 billion in state spending cuts
. How will S.F. cope?
- Homeless people will have to put up with bupkis instead of crapola.
- The Recreation and Parks department will announce that we can no longer afford public parks, just like it does every year.
- Schools will only teach even numbers.
Gov. Jerry Brown recently announced another
- The District Attorney will only prosecute hate crimes that are really sincere.
- Progressives will be 12 percent more impotent.
- Warren Hellman will buy a slightly smaller diamond-encrusted banjo.
Follow us on Twitter at @TheSnitchSF and @SFWeekly
- Some people will just have to die.