We warned readers on Friday that San Francisco wasn't allowed to light fireworks -- or blow anything up for that matter. And there's good reason for that. we saw what happened over in the East Bay where fireworks were responsible for a house fire and an accident where one man severed his finger off while having a little too much fun on the Fourth.
But San Francisco managed to celebrate America's Independence without blowing off any limbs-- that we know of.
Here is a quick glance at what we saw on on the Fourth of July.