1. Kevin Rose found out about that thing I said about Julia Allison that one time.
2. There was a Woot Off that day.
3. With the Twitter Czars on their side, why would they need publicity from the media? The media's dying anyway, or hadn't you heard? (I read that in a newspaper.)
4. They were too busy helping Kevin Rose come up with his own Jones Soda flavor. Might I suggest "Digg Newton"? You're welcome.
5. Fail Whale Flu.
6. Too busy faxing copies of internal Twitter documents to TechCrunch. (MYSTERY SOLVED)
7. You have no idea how long it takes to put together a Matchbox Track, especially when Jack Dorsey starts in on how this particular Matchbox Track is going to change the way the world communicates with tiny little cars.
8. DoS attack on the milk frother.
9. The internet is a series of tubes that apparently do not lead to Sightglass.
10. They're doing it wrong.
Sightglass may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow me at twitter.com/kiala Although after writing this list I'm not sure I want them to.