You'll likely want to set aside some serious DVR space for Alex Trebek's quiz show after playing it with beer and competition. This game also makes a great way to pre-party with friends before a night out on the town, since even those who suck at the game win a head start on drunkenness. Here are the rules:
1) Grab a beer, start the show, and try to be the first to shout out the correct answer to Trebek's questions. (It's up to you whether to require that people respond in the form of a question or wait until he's done reading the entire question before answering. We think both are unnecessary.)
2) If you're the first person to get a question right, everyone else must take a drink.
3) If multiple players shout the right answer to the question at the same time, all must take a drink.
4) Anyone who answers the question wrong must also take a drink.
5) When the "Final Jeopardy" category is announced, but before the question is revealed, everyone makes a guess based on the category. If the category is "U.S. Presidents," for example, a decent guess would be "Abraham Lincoln." If one person's guess turns out to be the correct answer to the Final Jeopardy question, every other player must take a shot of hard alcohol. (This happens surprisingly often.)
That's it. Good luck drinking and learning stuff!