- Clearly the biggest story of the week is Justin Timberlake and his Veganville performance on SNL. Really, I should just post this and call it a day because it's all anyone is talking about. Have a look:
Yeah, it's pretty good. And dang, he's cute. Sigh. But I will not end here! We will soldier on into the vegan news!
See also: Scream Sorbet Closes, the Vegan Black Metal Chef is Back, and Vegans Are Still Better for the Environment
GQ Eats Vegan, Vegans Cook Naked, and Everyone is Obsessed with Horse Meat
Joaquin Phoenix, Avocado Pesto, and God Made a Factory Farmer
- Sports fans: NBA player Glen Davis has adopted a vegan diet. Touchdown!
- We have even more reason to celebrate Meatless Monday today because L.A. public school cafeterias will now be completely meatless every Monday! I'm not even kidding.
- OK, OK, that's cool, but I've got another reason for you to celebrate! The E.U.'s ban on cosmetics with animal-tested ingredients goes into effect today! Hurrah! What's that smell? PROGRESS.
- In WTF news, the dairy industry wants it to be easier to put aspartame in milk and push it on kids. Grody.
- Alright I've got one final act for you. Now guys, seriously, prepare yourselves for what you are about to see: CHOCOLATE MOTHER-LOVING SALAMI! I never even thought of this but clearly I've been a fool. This is genius. Sweet, sweet vegan genius.
Follow @MeganRascal on Twitter!