If you haven't begun searching for presents for your friends and loved ones yet, we're not going to judge you exactly, but man, you better get on it this weekend. Luckily, you have us to help. All December SFoodie has been coming up with ideas for local, food-related presents and hostess gifts that the culinarily obsessed in your life will love, and we've rounded them all up for you in one tidy post. Have a great holiday!
- Read all Gift Guide posts.
- Hipsters will dig Turntable Kitchen merch including tea towels with headphones and a whisk and gift bundles that contain records, a T-shirt, and recipes.
- Appease apartment dwellers with potted herbs, citrus trees, or seeds for next year's garden at the Flora Grubb sale.
- Head to Umami Mart for items aimed at aspiring mixologists -- the shop has Japanese strainers, mixing glasses, carafes, jiggers, bitters bottles, and more specific tools for making stylish drinks.
- Commuters will love the locally made S'well bottle, which has separate hot and cold compartments and claims to keep hot drinks hot for 12 hours and cool drinks (including wine) for 24 hours.
- Locavores will be all about a local food wheel so they always know what's in season.
- Get cute overload at Gamma Go, a shop that sells things like unicorn bottle openers and pot leaf pot holders.
- Framed vintage menus from classic S.F. spots are always an attractive item to hang in the kitchen.