- Happy Meatless Monday! I'm happy to announce that vegetarianism is predicted to be a top restaurant trend in 2013! Could Meatless Monday have anything to do with it? People got to eat on Mondays!
- For your food porn pleasure, I present marshmallow-toasted hot cocoa cinna-buns! Could you die? I could die. As a matter of fact, I wish I was dead. Not because of these cinna-buns, just from general malaise.
- Veggieducken, Vegan Graffiti, and is Meat Manly?
- Chocolate Cheez, Fried Pickles, and HSUS is the Devil (Says Pork Industry)
- All cinna-buns aside, the biggest news from last week is that Ellen eats eggs. Ick. Sarah at Vegansaurus (a site for which I write!) covered it and got quite a few comments in the discussion section.
- Are you guys Reddit users? Reddit users are a whole other animal I don't quite understand but if you do, get on there today and ask a former HSUS factory farm investigator everything you've wanted to know!
- Consumer Reports has bad news for pork-eaters. Essentially, it's grody to the max.
- In celebrity news, my dear Chaka Khan was recently able to stop taking her diabetes medication as a result of her radical lifestyle changes (including her vegan diet!).
- Apparently in the upcoming film Noah, Noah is a total baddass vegan. I'd hit it. And that's all for this week!