Highlights from the blog this week:
1. SFoodie's late-night cooking-channel scout, Michael Leaverton, discovers Bama Glama, whose dethgoth, party-planning host wears spiked sunglasses (yes, photographic evidence is provided). Leaverton's reaction to the show: coining the word "hatewatch." Bonus read: the comments.
2. Noah Sanders chats up James Freeman about Blue Bottle's brand-new bottled cold-brew coffees, now on sale at the Ferry Plaza kiosk, and perhaps soon in a supermarket in your neighborhood.
3. SFoodie comes up with our list of San Francisco 10 best burritos, a subject on which 50 percent of all San Franciscans consider themselves expert.
4. Cocktail correspondent Lou Bustamante hits up AQ, the new SoMa bistro, where the bartenders wield blowtorches and the Prey of Thieves cocktail combines scotch, port, and chickory-coffee bitters.
5. ABC Bakery & Cafe on Jackson may have a giant menu, but peer into the glassed-in kitchen and you'll see not one but two cooks dedicated to just one dish: the Hoi Nam chicken, poached and served cold with chicken rice, broth, and ginger-scallion sauce.