1. Nom: We're too old to understand or respect the cult of nom, a piece of slang that makes us feel like an octogenarian curmudgeon. Cookie Monster should not be your leader, folks.
2. Toothsome: What's supposed to be "pleasing to the taste" just sounds like something requiring a series of root canals.
3. Fooshebag: A new amalgamation of foodie and douchebag.4. Cloying: This excessively sweet term strictly belongs in Danielle Steel romance novels.
5. Terroir: Oui-oui, you are so Franshh. Not.
6. Foam: Keep your damn foam off our plate.
7. Gastrique: If you weren't born in France, it is a reduction.