Actually, fear not, carnivores, for bacon still makes cameos on this menu. And so does pork belly:
• Pa amb tomàquet (Catalonian-style snack bread)
• Two Dog dry farmed tomato bread soup with bacon, cream, and herbs
• Tomatero organic heirloom tomato and fresh mozzarella salad
• Local clams with fried Early Girl tomato sauce and pork belly
• Seared flatiron steak with smoked tomato and crispy fried potatoes
• Almond butter cake with tomato ice, aged balsamic vinegar, and caramelized tomato
Good Foods Catering Urban Kitchen All-Tomato Dinner
When: Sat., Sept. 18, 6 p.m. and 9 p.m.
Where: Provided upon RSVP
Cost: $65 (alcohol additional)
Reservations: E-mail email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter:@sfoodie.